Many things contribute to the extraordinary culture at Hempco®: teamwork, persistence, innovation, health and wellness. We are also guided by the four agreements from Don Miguel Ruiz book: The Four Agreements, A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom.
The Four Agreements
by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Be impeccable with your word.
- Speak with integrity
- Say only what you mean
- Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others
- Don’t take anything personally.
- Nothing others do is because of yourself
- What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream
- When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want
- Communicate with others as clearly as you can, to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama
- With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life
- Always do your best.
- Your best is going to change from moment to moment, it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick
- Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self judgment, self abuse and self regret.
Source: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz (1997).